Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mr Potato Head Super Spud

Hi everyone I you are having a wonderful week, today I have a really fun review on the Mr. Potato Head Super Spud by playskool. I picked this item up at Kohl’s for $49.99 and let me just say this toy has been so much fun I have had a blast playing with this and it has provided hours worth of fun and enjoyment.


Lets take a look at the bigger unit and that’s the Mr. potato head container, you can put all your potato heads and accessories down inside this larger potato head. 


You just turn the hat and it opens up for easy access to store all your pieces and parts. 


I love that you can store everything that comes with this set in this larger potato head so that everything stays together. 


This set comes with over 45 accessories:
Mr. Potato Head Container
2 Regular Potato Bodies 
2 Small Potato Bodies
Baseball Cap
4 Hats
Hairdo
Purse
Glasses
4 Pairs Of Eyes
4 Ears
2 Ears With Earrings 
2 Noses
2 Mouths
2 Tonges
Lips
3 Mustaches
4 Arms
2 Pairs Of Pants With Legs
Cat Face
Cat Ears
Cat Feet
Dog Face
Dog Ears 
Dog Feet 











There are so many ways you can mix and match all these amazing pieces to make so many different looks for your potato head. 

You Can Make Cute Faces:




Silly Faces:






Scary Faces:



Mix and Match Faces:




Clean up and keeping your pieces all in one place and organized I found to be fairly easy. I take the two normal sized potato heads and put as many accessories in their back that will fit. 


When I’m ready to put everything back in the potato head container I put the red and blue feet first then the two regular size potato heads in then I place the spuds inside and then the room that I have left I fill with the remaining accessories. I would say if you wanted to purchase addition potato heads and accessories as long as you put as many accessories inside the back of your potato head then you could easily fit one more normal size potato head in this container. 

If you love Mr. Potato head then you are sure to love this set and have hours of fun. 

I hope you have enjoyed this review on the Playschool Mr. Potato Super Spud  

Extra Extra: 
Last weekend when I was toy hunting at toys r us I found several different Potato heads and storage units check it out:








No comments:

Post a Comment