Sunday, September 11, 2016

Wee Water Babies Review

Hi everyone welcome back to Gracie's Toy Chest, today I have a review on the Wee Water Babies. Ever since I was a little girl I always had a love for dolls and my passion for dolls only grows stronger with age. 


Now these little water babies are quite a bit different from the water baby I had as a little girl. I had one that came with a funnel that you had to funnel the water into her back. The wonderful thing about these little babies is they already come pre filled with water, so that's one less thing that you have to deal with. Another great thing about these babies is their little undies are removable so you can easily take your baby into the water with you. 

The more you play with these little babies and hold them the more you will fall in love with them. They are so darn cute and very detailed I was really impressed with the detailing they put into these tiny dolls. These wee water babies are 6 inches long and absolutely perfect for toddlers around the ages of 2+ since they are so little their perfect for smaller hands. Their little hands and feet are so stinking cute but those tiny little toes are the sweatiest. If you look close enough you can even see little indention's were their finger nails and toe nails would be. They put two little dimples on the back of each arm and two dimples on each knee. They even put five little dimples were the knuckles would be on the hands. They even went so far as to give her a little belly button, her little tiny hiney is what cracks me up its adorable and so small. I just love everything about these wee water babies their the perfect addition to any baby doll lovers collection. 

I purchased all three of my wee water babies at Wal-Mart for around $8.89, I don't often run across these at my local Wal-Mart but when I do I always pick up one to add to my collection. 

The first baby I purchased was Wee Swimmer, she has on a purple swimmer's cap in the shape of a shark with little goggles towards the front. She has one little blonde strand of curly hair and pretty purple eyes. She has on white undies with little purple polka dots on them with a blue satin bow in the front. 

Here's a closer look at Wee Swimmer.

The second baby I purchased has been my favorite since I found out about these water babies, and I knew I had to get her whenever I found her. She is wee bubbles every time I was at Wal-Mart I would look for bubbles and one day I finally found her I was so excited I couldn't snatch her up fast enough. She is so adorable she has a pile of bath bubbles on her head along with a little yellow rubber ducky. She has really pretty blue eyes, this baby doesn't have any hair hanging down like the other two I have. She has on white undies with pink hearts and a blue satin bow in the front. 

A closer look at Wee Bubbles shes so cute. 

The last wee water baby I have purchased so far is wee froggie. Wee froggie has on a bright orange froggie swimmers cap. She has one light brown curl hanging down and pretty violet colored eyes. She has on white undies with pink polka dots and a pink satin bow in the front. 

My favorite thing about this doll is her sweet little face shes adorable. 

A look at the back of the dolls you can see on the right arm at the elbow the two little dimples. On the legs you can see the little creases. I love how much detail they put into making these water babies look as realistic as possible. 

Note: Swimmers caps do not come off (I wish they did), Heads do turn 360 degrees, undies are removable, I have not had any issues with these babies leaking. 

I hope you have enjoyed my review on the Wee Water Babies. Which of the three water babies do you like the best?
Wee Swimmer
Wee Bubbles
Wee Froggie
Leave your answer in the comment section below

No comments:

Post a Comment